“Awareness is the greatest agent for change.”
– Eckhart Tolle
I believe that any assessment should be both individualized and meaningful. That’s why I work with clients of all ages to help create an assessment plan that will contribute to an accurate diagnostic profile. Effective treatment solutions require a clear diagnosis.
Assessment can provide important insights into an individual’s cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning, as sometimes the assessment may reveal important strengths and weaknesses that an individual has difficulty articulating.
My assessment services include neuropsychological, psycho-educational, cognitive, emotional and behavioral tools to help to identify and clarify:
- Academic and learning difficulties
- Disorders of memory, attention and executive functioning
- Emotional issues including anxiety and depression
- Childhood disorders
- Substance use disorders
Who May Benefit
People who can benefit from testing include those who need to:
- Identify the cause of emotional distress
- Gain insights into behavioral challenges
- Obtain accommodations in their learning/school environment
- Obtain accommodations for high-stakes exams and testing
- Resolve conflicting diagnoses
- Evaluate individual strengths and weaknesses
- Measure their progress in specific areas
- Confirm and receive treatment for substance use disorders
The ultimate goal of these assessments is to be able to recommend appropriate interventions and treatment strategies that will allow you to set goals and be the best version of you that is possible.
For more information about any of my assessment services in the Tyler, East Texas area, contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.